Xpirit is growing within the US with the goal of hiring incredible people we can invest in while simultaneously providing the highest level of Azure and DevOps expertise to our clients. Xpirit is a top Microsoft Gold Partner with multiple Microsoft MVPs and Microsoft Regional Directors – if you want to work in an enthusiastic environment that prioritizes learning and growth, Xpirit is the place to be!
Xpirit is seeking an Azure Application Modernization Consultant who will help our clients transform their business and find solutions to complex transformation challenges. As the Azure Application Modernization Consultant, you will define the scope and vision for projects that deliver customized solutions using your knowledge of application design, systems design, and Azure Platforms.
- Collaboratively work with others while participating in multifaceted Azure application transformations advocating and contributing to the overall transformation program
- Advocate for the establishment and continued use of Azure best practices
- Design and architect Azure services for clients building microservice, PaaS, and/or serverless architectures with a focus on DevOps integration
- Share best practices for design & development
- Collaborate and coordinate with developers, project managers, business analysts, and other divisions to better understand platform requirements, the system & data, and evangelize ways to drive quality and value to the client stakeholders
- Support and work with high-performing teams across development, quality assurance, and infrastructure
- Stay up to date on the latest in technology, and advise clients on emerging technology solutions with the goal of driving differentiation in our services value proposition
- Evangelize Xpirit and Microsoft Technologies both internally and externally (clients, social, events)
- 5+ years of experience in Microsoft Azure Cloud Services
- Strong hands-on experience and knowledge of cloud-based infrastructures, SDLC pipelines, Agile, and deployments/configurations and comprehension of best practices/standards
- Experience in modernizing applications into PaaS, Containers, Kubernetes, Serverless, or other modern cloud technologies
- A history of demonstrated expertise in implementing, and supporting enterprise-grade technical solutions meeting complex business requirements.
- Able to communicate with technical and non-technical personalities and aid in business case justification.
- Additional capabilities with enterprise-level software delivery and release management practices
- Experience in configuring/administering Azure Services, Kubernetes, or others
- Solid level of comfort with modern cloud architecture patterns and approaches
- A level of comfort in creating and effectively delivering technology solution presentations to address the needs of the customer.
- Experience with micro-services or cloud-based architectures for enterprise solutions
- Development (AZ-204, AZ-400) and/or Azure Solution (AZ-30x) related certifications
MINIMUM EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
- 5+ years of experience with .NET application development
- 4+ years designing and building Azure DevOps solutions
- 4+ years of experience developing and deploying on Azure
- Additional hands-on experience with Linux and Windows
Benefits we are proud to provide
- 100% Remote work opportunities
- 401K with 4% employer match
- 3 weeks of PTO with 10 holidays
- 2 weeks Sick Leave
- Fully compensated travel for work events and conferences
- Annual company get togethers
- Health, vision, dental package provided
- Company laptop provided
- Monthly phone reimbursements
This is a full-time position in the United States with the ability to work from home, or from one of our U.S. based offices if local and preferred.